Monday 15 June 2015

Leslie Singer ‎– "Confessions Of A Shit Addict" (Self-released ‎– GOF004) 1983


Its about time I started to lower the tone a few notches, and describe this harsh, scraping,feminist noise fest with a picture to replace my confused ramblings:


This isn't my advertisement by the way,and i'm not sure Leslie Singer would approve?
I also do not require any lady to shit on my chest!
Is this person saying anyone who has string attached to her 'poop' should remove these strings,or he ain't interested?

By the way, side B was left blank,and labelled,quite cleverly, 'Audience Participation Side'.

PS: Side A is exceedingly noisy

Tracklist:

Sadistic Gossip
A1Dead Poets Don't Shave Their Heads
A2Camus' Car Crash
A3My Calvins
A4Fassbinder Had A Good Designer
Mary Davis Kills Mary Davis Kills
A5Live At Ollie's In Oakland, CA On 7/22/83

DOWNLOAD into your audio toilet at your convenience HERE! 

5 comments:

Wayne Davidson said...

I met Leslie Singer in 1989 and despite what her art might suggest she was a super nice and funny person.

Jonny Zchivago said...

Yes, people who usually make the most unhealthy sounding or looking art,usually are.Its cathartic y'see.

Jim said...

This is fucking amazing my god. I wish there was more.

Anonymous said...

Do you have any more of this music? It's very interesting!

Jonny Zchivago said...

I regret to say I have no more leslie singer...although the rest of her output have equally as intriguing titles as this one.